Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben was Huge for 3 Quarters

Backup

User Info Menu

Ben didnt score any points in the 4th. Those are the facts. Carson scored 17 to Bens zero and you say that doesnt matter? Ok

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Ryan Mundy is not the answer. He's getting beat as if he likes it, all over the field. They'd be better off playing an extra corner, Cortez or Curtis. Just IMO.
    Mundy played SS (for troy) we cant have a corner play SS

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    Mundy played SS (for troy) we cant have a corner play SS
    Or did Clark play SS and Mundy in Clarks Fs spot?

Legend

User Info Menu

384 yards with a 123.2 rating and 3 TD's (should have been 4 if Brown doesn't fumble) and he did it with NO running game. Yeah, you don't have an agenda..... I don't know who you are (nor care) but I know what you are - a f'n moron.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am loving the Ignore Feature. Got the two negative newbies on it now. Life is good.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    384 yards with a 123.2 rating and 3 TD's (should have been 4 if Brown doesn't fumble) and he did it with NO running game. Yeah, you don't have an agenda..... I don't know who you are (nor care) but I know what you are - a f'n moron.
    4th quarter stats please. Carson Palmer was 11-14 123 yards and 2tds and 1 fg for 17 points and the W

Now list Bens 4th quarter stats. You know the ones that mean something?

Backup

User Info Menu

I listed his stats on page two along with the real facts.
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]

Backup

User Info Menu

So scoring zero points in the 4th while your counterpart scores 17 and wins is no biggie? Ok

Backup

User Info Menu

Flacco has scored 21 points for 3 quarters. Brady has scored in the 4th. Pats lead 30-21. I guess Flacco doesnt need to score anymore. 3 quarters work is enough I suppose

Backup

User Info Menu

It's huge. You may be on to something here brother Maybe Tomlin can put Ben on D, the o line and every position called for a penalty so we could say Ben actually made a contribution.
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]