Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben was Huge for 3 Quarters

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It's also interesting that Brady won 3 Super Bowls when he was only a "game manager" type of QB from 2001 to 2004...since he has become an "elite" type of QB throwing for 4000-5000 yards per year...no Super Bowl victories.
    Brady put his team up in both of those losses to the Giants. If you blame OUR D for losing the lead last week then why dont you do the same for the Pats D?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Enjoy it while it lasts is dead on the money. We've got it GREAT. Just in case people have forgotten or aren't old enough to remember:

1984 - 2004:
    Cliff Stoudt
    Mark Malone (Magnum PI)
    David Woodley
    Scott Campbell
    Bubby Brister
    Steve Bono (3rd string on the Vikings b/f Pgh)
    Todd Blackledge
    Neil O'Donnell
    Mike Tomczak
    Jim Miller
    Kordell Stewart
    Kent Grahmn ( I mean what the #$%^...)
    Tommy Maddox
    WHICH one of these qbs is a STARTER? Ben is better than a bunch of career backups. CONGRATULATIONS

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    I Dont hate Ben. You just hate my posts about him. Please show me where I have lied on him.
    O.K. I will type this slowly because you are having a hard time keeping up.I said
    We could go with "spam" you turn every thread into a "I hate Ben thread"
    I did not say you
    have lied on him

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Where's the thread titled - 'The D was huge for ZERO quaters and insanely horrendous in Q4"? You're an agenda spinning dick. Nothing more.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It's also interesting that Brady won 3 Super Bowls when he was only a "game manager" type of QB from 2001 to 2004...since he has become an "elite" type of QB throwing for 4000-5000 yards per year...no Super Bowl victories.
    WORD!!!! Money post

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by virgilbosetti View Post
    I completely disagree. Ben was huge today. A bright spot in a mistake filled effort from many.....but not Ben. The 4th qrt he was 3 for 4 ? Sacked once and hurried three time...and I think Colin was called for holding. AB fumbled their best drive away. This game was lost because of two turnovers. Abysmal defense and WAY to many penalties.

You are entitled to your opinion sir, but I disagree.
    Cha-ching!! Excellent post Virgilbosetti!! You my friend get it. And you are a Godfather fan? Nice.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What a lot of Ben haters forget about when it comes to that Super Bowl in 2005 was what Ben did the 3 games prior. All on the road. He nearly carried his team to that Super Bowl.

42-72 in passing at 68.3% for 680 yards and 7 TD's to only 1 INT and he also ran for another TD.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Where's the thread titled - 'The D was huge for ZERO quaters and insanely horrendous in Q4"? You're an agenda spinning dick. Nothing more.
    What you mean is "I cant refute you so I will be mean". The defense has shown up way more often than the offense so they get a pass.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    What a lot of Ben haters forget about when it comes to that Super Bowl in 2005 was what Ben did the 3 games prior. All on the road. He nearly carried his team to that Super Bowl.

42-72 in passing at 68.3% for 680 yards and 7 TD's to only 1 INT and he also ran for another TD.
    The three games prior mean nothing if we lose the SB now do they? Is anyone talking about what Ben did prior to our loss in 10? Nope.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    The three games prior mean nothing if we lose the SB now do they? Is anyone talking about what Ben did prior to our loss in 10? Nope.
    But it doesn't change the fact that without his stellar play they would have never made it to the SB. Either way.....Sunday's game is a no brainier. Turnovers. Penalties and horrendous D.
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]