Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben was Huge for 3 Quarters

Backup

User Info Menu

Ignore the ignorant. I mean literally visit their profiles and select "Add to Ignore List." And if he gets banned and creates another username, just repeat the process.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Backup

User Info Menu

What would "he" get banned for? Just because you all dont like my opinion? So if you have a differing view you should get banned? Ok well Ban Ben Roethlisberger because he agrees with me. How you can throw a ball 3 feet over a guys head on a 3rd and 9 and be guiltless is beyond me.

"The last third down, they brought the hot," Roethlisberger said.

"Heath [Miller] was the hot guy. We might have gotten 2 yards. I just missed Mike. I have to make that play."

Read more: [url]http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/roethlisberger-plays-good-game-statistically-teammates-fail-to-measure-up-654637/#ixzz27ODMapdQ[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Ignore the ignorant. I mean literally visit their profiles and select "Add to Ignore List." And if he gets banned and creates another username, just repeat the process.
    Thx for the tip. I just put you on ignore. Thx bro

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    If Carson scores 17 points in the 4th and Ben scores 0 then Thats not outplayed?

I wonder if Ben scores 17 in the 4th and Palmer 0 would you say that Palmer outplayed Ben If he led in all those misleading stats? Some how I doubt it
    If Ben had been responsible for either of the turnovers, I might be able to see your point...

But, as it turns out, he is not able to complete the pass/handoff and hold onto the ball for the other skill position players...

Backup

User Info Menu

What about after Tomlin went for it and we got the 1st? Ben had a chance to win it. He failed. So just because he played well for 3 quarters he gets a pass on his failure in the 4th?

By that criteria then shouldnt our Defense too get a pass based on 40 years of leading this team?

Oh by the way Ben agrees with me and thats what I love about the guy. He is a stand up guy

"Heath [Miller] was the hot guy. We might have gotten 2 yards. I just missed Mike. I have to make that play."

Read more: [url]http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/roethlisberger-plays-good-game-statistically-teammates-fail-to-measure-up-654637/#ixzz27ODMapdQ[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben was great yesterday and I think he is going to put up some great stats in this offense.

The only thing that worries me is the last drive. I know we had penalties but we've ALWAYS had penalties and still overcome them due to Ben's magic. Lately the magic hasn't been there and with this D we will need a few last second drives for W's.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben should of had a "great" game. He was playing the raiders. The only team that may currently field worse CB's than ours. Now, Carson Palmer having the game he had was not expected. I don't think he's had a good game since joining the raiders until yesterday. Sad! I chose not to watch the game yesterday. Steeler football just stinks!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What about after Tomlin went for it and we got the 1st? Ben had a chance to win it. He failed. So just because he played well for 3 quarters he gets a pass on his failure in the 4th?

By that criteria then shouldnt our Defense too get a pass based on 40 years of leading this team?

Oh by the way Ben agrees with me and thats what I love about the guy. He is a stand up guy

Read more: [URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/roethlisberger-plays-good-game-statistically-teammates-fail-to-measure-up-654637/#ixzz27ODMapdQ[/URL]
    Apparently you've never read quotes from Ben before because he ALWAYS shoulders the blame after a loss, even when it isn't justified. The guy has taken countless sacks over the years. Some because he held the ball too long, but many because he oline screwed up. He never once called them out or shoved them on the field, like Cutler did a few weeks back. He is the consumate professional. Ben will never say anyone else messed up.

If you want to give our defense a pass, then got it during week 1, when Peyton lit them up. That was their 'mulligan'. It's week 3 and they should be playing better. Yes, Troy and James are out, so there's understandably gonna be a drop off. But what they're showing is just flat out terrible. Whether it's the scheme, players, or coaching I don't know but they better get it fixed quick. No one is scared of this defense anymore. It's almost laughable.

Legend

User Info Menu

"It's almost laughable." - Almost, Gal... Not only is there not a single team in the NFL afraid of the Steelers D; they are salivating at the thought of playing these guys. Almost has left the building...

Legend

User Info Menu

What would "he" get banned for? Just because you all dont like my opinion? So if you have a differing view you should get banned? Ok well Ban Ben Roethlisberger because he agrees with me. How you can throw a ball 3 feet over a guys head on a 3rd and 9 and be guiltless is beyond me.

Read more: [URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/roethlisberger-plays-good-game-statistically-teammates-fail-to-measure-up-654637/#ixzz27ODMapdQ[/URL]
    We could go with "spam" you turn every thread into a "I hate Ben thread"

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.