Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Ben was Huge for 3 Quarters

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    Make since?
    actually no, it doesn't...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

We agree then LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

We agree then LOL
    this may be the closest we ever come to agreeing...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Only because you PURPOSELY try to disagree with me. I on the other hand agree with the truth. The Steelers are great. Do you agree?

Legend

User Info Menu

Only because you PURPOSELY try to disagree with me. I on the other hand agree with the truth. The Steelers are great. Do you agree?
    yes, the Steelers are the greatest sports team on Planet Earth.

now see, that wasn't so hard was it?

and I don't PURPOSELY disagree with you, I just believe that Ben is an ELITE QB and that we're lucky to have him and you don't. and since 99% of your posts are on that subject, we just tend to disagree a lot.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Ben is good. But I cant give him elite because he is not the primary reason the Steelers are elite. If Ben misses a game (twice vs Ravens and we lose by 3 points with Batch and the other game with Dixon). I consider Batch and Dixon Bums. Ben comes back and we win by with Ben. My contention is that we can win without Ben. I mean win it all. Pats, Chargers, Saints, Giants, Broncos, Packers have elite quarterbacks. Take Manning out of the Colts lineup and they win TWO games. Peyton is elite thats why. Ben is better than any qb we have had since Bradshaw but he losses games to Gradkowski, Walter, Tebow etc. Brady doesnt have a dominant Defense so he consistently puts up enough points to ensure a win. Ben has trouble in the redzone. Brady has scored 40 points more times in a season than Ben has in his whole career. Thats a problem.

When Ben scores consistently vs the good defenses THEN IMO he will be elite. By your standard (Winning) Tim Tebow is elite. NOT

Legend

User Info Menu

wow

brady lost to some real bad qb's in wilson and kolb/skeleton

Backup

User Info Menu

Brady has consistently played at an elite status. Do you want to pit Ben's resume against his? I dont really think you do

Backup

User Info Menu

Russel Wilson > Tom Brady

LAWL
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Russel Wilson > Tom Brady

LAWL
    outplayed him for sure

whats brady won without that defense of years past that used to stop manning

since seymore, harrison, brushi, law, milloy have gone he hasnt won a SB