Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben was Huge for 3 Quarters

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    .714 is a TEAM accolade. Why are you hesitant to list INDIVIDUAL accolades? Jim Mcmahon and Jim Plunkett are multiple Sb winners too. Elite? NOPE
    Since when is Jim McMahon a multiple SB winner, let alone a multiple SB starter?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    So, Montana, Elway and Staubach are not elite?
    They are very elite and were the PRIMARY reasons their teams were elite. They also didnt habitually lose to quarterbacks like Gradkowkski, Walter, Tebow and Matt Hasselbeck. Ben has lost to some HORRIBLE qbs. I know I know. Its the Defenses fault. Ben gets credit for the wins but NEVER blame in the losses. I get it.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Since when is Jim McMahon a multiple SB winner, let alone a multiple SB starter?
    Mcmahon won a SB with the PACKERS as Favres backup. So he is a multiple SB winner. Dont engage if you arent mentally capable.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Ben gets credit for the wins but NEVER blame in the losses. I get it.
    According to you on Planet Stopplayn, that may be true...

Backup

User Info Menu

Ben Roethlisberger needs an elite Defense to win games. When the defense fails we lose. Troy Polamalu is more important to the Steelers than the Qb and thats a problem.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Mcmahon won a SB with the PACKERS as Favres backup. So he is a multiple SB winner. Dont engage if you arent mentally capable.
    That's faulty logic...by the same token, you might as well call Charlie Batch eliteas well...

If you are going to be immature and insulting, don't bother enaging me in the future...I see what you have to resort to doing once your argument is shut down...

When you grow up, come back and debate some football...

Backup

User Info Menu

Uh... its a fact. One that you didnt know. I dont call Batch elite, nor Ben, nor Mcmahon or Plunkett. Precisely why I made the comparison. Dont know how I have been defeated. I merely proved you are not on my level. AGAIN. But ok

Rookie

User Info Menu

I merely proved you are not on my level. AGAIN. But ok
    The low level where insults are thrown when arguments are refuted? You can have it...

Backup

User Info Menu

the mods need to ban this stopplayn from this forum. He is nothing more than a troll!!!!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

What argument did you refute? You said Mcmahon isnt a multiple SB winner. I proved he was. What exactly did you refute?