Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben would have won offensive player of the week

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben, Wallace and Brown are pro bowlers too. pffffft.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    The defense is the BEST PART of our team.
    Not anymore.

Backup

User Info Menu

Just put the dumb mother****er on "ignore" like I just did, and deprive him of the audience that he desires but doesn't deserve.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Backup

User Info Menu

That had to be one of the most embarrassing Defensive performances I have ever seen in a long time. How in the heck can we not ANY defensive plays, We cant get ANY pressure, ANY PICKS any 3rd down stops when we need them.. I mean the High Powered Raiders Ran when they wanted and Passed when they wanted.. Even when we knew what they were going to do they still did it.. Embarrassing.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Just put the dumb mother****er on "ignore" like I just did, and deprive him of the audience that he desires but doesn't deserve.
    im surprised he isnt banned yet.

i'll stop visiting as often as i do until he is though.

he's cut from the same mold as steelers43, teecee madison from the trib board

Legend

User Info Menu

Gotta luv the drunkards who come on here with an agenda, all the while ignoring the most obvious things about the game they just watched.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    What does a record mean in the NFL? It means nothing hence the term "Any Given Sunday". The defense is the BEST PART of our team. Take Ben off the Steelers and we stil win (Batch, Dixon,Leftwich).

Take Polamalu/Harrison off and we lose. Oh by the way all of the Pro Bowlers and All Pros are on the DEFENSE (Harrison, Polamalu, Woodley, Hampton)
    Are you really that delusional? Brown and Wallace are two of the best receivers they've had in years. Miller could and has been a top TE this season, once Arians and his predictable play-calling was gone. Ben is an elite QB, according to most NFL commentators. We have WAY too much money wrapped up in average defensive players, including Timmons and Woodley. Yes, Woodley can be great, but he also has disappeared in way too many games. Hampton hasn't been all-pro in years. timmons has never lived up to his current contract. In recent years, they have hit on more offensive players, than they have defensive. The defense has been GREAT in years past, I agree. But those same players are aging and slowing down. They're not what they used to be and therefore neither is our defense. Our future is with the younger playmakers they have on offense. They just need to defense NOT to lose games and get off on 3rd downs.

Backup

User Info Menu

The offense didn't score in the fourth quarter because Antonio Brown lost a fumble in Raiders territory. But let's blame Roethlisberger for that.
    You do realize a quarter is FIFTEEN MINUTES RIGHT?

Legend

User Info Menu

How can we do that?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Ben, Wallace and Brown are pro bowlers too. pffffft.
    Ben has been a pro bowler TWICE in 9 years. Once due to bradys injury. And last year because Schaub and Manning were hurt. Ben had TWENTY FOUR turnovers last season. Pro Bowl worthy?

IF YOU SAY SO