Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ben would have won offensive player of the week

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

​good idea.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    That was a quote from him and not me. Its funny. We can critique ANY Steeler. But when it comes to Ben

BAN HIM
    HE HAS TO GOT
    GET HIM OUT OF HERE
    yeah

you're critiquing a player who played better then anyone on the field today by saying he stunk for the last 8 years.

thats critiquing??

no, thats trolling. and thats exactly what you are

c'ya

Backup

User Info Menu

No, I'm not putting him on ignore. For what? Thats the equivalent to tapping out in a fight or telling the coach to take you out because an opponent is annoying you. Sorry not in a mans DNA. Thats Raven Brown behavior. Not athe Steeler way

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    yeah

you're critiquing a player who played better then anyone on the field today by saying he stunk for the last 8 years.

thats critiquing??

no, thats trolling. and thats exactly what you are

c'ya
    Ben played WELL for 3 quarters. He didnt score in the 4th. I have never said Ben stinks. I said Ben is good but not elite. How does that equate to "stinks"

Palmer won the game because he outplayed Ben late. Fact

Legend

User Info Menu

how many drives did he have in the 4th QR? troll. was it 2?
    1 ending in a fumble and another 3rd and 9 that wasnt converted the defense let this raider team walk down the field and kill time.

did you see the time of possession at the half. 22 minutes to 8 we had the advantage and (hint hint0 it wasnt cause of the run game

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Got two newbees to put on Ignore Feature now. Their negativity is affecting the generally positive culture of the board. So, bye boys.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    Ben played WELL for 3 quarters. He didnt score in the 4th. I have never said Ben stinks. I said Ben is good but not elite. How does that equate to "stinks"

Palmer won the game because he outplayed Ben late. Fact

Dude...your best bet is to quit at 113 posts and re-group under a different sign-in name. The retarded nature of your posts today will be difficult to overcome.

Backup

User Info Menu

What does that mean? Manning had one when he played us and he SCORED a TD. What does that mean? We had the advantage so if Ben puts up 40 do we lose? Not likely.

I'll say it again the most consistent part of our team is the Defense. Teams FEAR our Defense in the NFL. They sure dont fear our offense. The run game is missing THE STARTER lol

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Got two newbees to put on Ignore Feature now. Their negativity is affecting the generally positive culture of the board. So, bye boys.
    yep, it's hard enough after a tough loss regardless. Add an annoying troll who does nothing but pick fights and it goes from really bad to unbearable.

Backup

User Info Menu

I pick fights? Uh.. I think I'm being called "troll" even by you. I'm being called bleep bleeep.

I understand but the facts remain that we lost because Ben was scoreless in the 4th. Dont get mad at me get mad at Ben. He did it. Perspective.