Thread: Ben would have won offensive player of the week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Just put the dumb mother****er on "ignore" like I just did, and deprive him of the audience that he desires but doesn't deserve.
    Your a dumb bleeeeeeeeeeeep

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    Your a dumb bleeeeeeeeeeeep

just quoting that so the mods can take care of it

bye

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    just quoting that so the mods can take care of it

bye
    That was a quote from him and not me. Its funny. We can critique ANY Steeler. But when it comes to Ben

BAN HIM
    HE HAS TO GOT
    GET HIM OUT OF HERE

Legend

User Info Menu

That was a quote from him and not me. Its funny. We can critique ANY Steeler. But when it comes to Ben

BAN HIM
    HE HAS TO GOT
    GET HIM OUT OF HERE
    yeah

you're critiquing a player who played better then anyone on the field today by saying he stunk for the last 8 years.

thats critiquing??

no, thats trolling. and thats exactly what you are

c'ya

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    yeah

you're critiquing a player who played better then anyone on the field today by saying he stunk for the last 8 years.

thats critiquing??

no, thats trolling. and thats exactly what you are

c'ya
    Ben played WELL for 3 quarters. He didnt score in the 4th. I have never said Ben stinks. I said Ben is good but not elite. How does that equate to "stinks"

Palmer won the game because he outplayed Ben late. Fact

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben played WELL for 3 quarters. He didnt score in the 4th. I have never said Ben stinks. I said Ben is good but not elite. How does that equate to "stinks"

Palmer won the game because he outplayed Ben late. Fact

Dude...your best bet is to quit at 113 posts and re-group under a different sign-in name. The retarded nature of your posts today will be difficult to overcome.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Dude...your best bet is to quit at 113 posts and re-group under a different sign-in name. The retarded nature of your posts today will be difficult to overcome.
    [URL]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/38586-Been-telling-you-all-for-years[/URL]

Blam!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    That was about 13 posts too many. Actually he had a few decent comments early on until he couldn't keep the lid on his anti-Ben agenda and then just started making himself sound like a moron.

Pretty much just skip over anything he posts now.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=stopplayn;524774]Your a dumb bleeeeeeeeeeee

Not good.

Backup

User Info Menu

No, I'm not putting him on ignore. For what? Thats the equivalent to tapping out in a fight or telling the coach to take you out because an opponent is annoying you. Sorry not in a mans DNA. Thats Raven Brown behavior. Not athe Steeler way