Thread: Who Is The Raider Fan Flipping Off Antonio Brown on the Broadcast?

Legend

User Info Menu

Who Is The Raider Fan Flipping Off Antonio Brown on the Broadcast?

Can CBS get in trouble for indecency again? At the 14:36 mark of the game on the return that got penalized, some Raiders fan was visibly giving Brown 2 middle fingers. And it was clear on the broadcast Raiders fans were throwing things at Brown.

So can CBS get in trouble?

Will those fans get in trouble like the Elton John look a like from Cleveland that threw a beer bottle?

Can't believe CBS will get away with this given that kids watch football. That was the excuse by everyone during the wardrobe malfunction during the SuperBowl.

Legend

User Info Menu

It was ... Fouts!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    It was ... Fouts!

Seems that guy must have gotten in Brown's head. Maybe that guy was predicting how many fumbles Brown would have the rest of the game.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Baltimorons BS chant last night turning SNF which would normally be purposefully ignored by the broadcasters was so loud and clear that Al Michaels made a "manure" comment about it. I was glad that when the Steelers got hosed by the fake refs last week on the phantom Ike P.I., we just gave them an ongoing BOOOO that lasted for several plays rather than audibly swearing at the refs when you know that young ears are in the seats and in front of TV sets.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.