Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Early Game Are You Watching?

Legend

User Info Menu

What Early Game Are You Watching?

I've got Cincy/Wash or Dal/Tampa.

I think I'm gonna watch RG3 and see how good Cincy looks.

Dang, 73 yard TD pass by some kid I dont even know from Cincy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dalton threw an INT in his own end zone. Worst throw ever. I've never seen this happen before.

Legend

User Info Menu

He got hit on the replay. But still I've never seen a defender make a catch for a TD in the end zone.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm stuck with the 49ers-Vikings and Chiefs-Saints.

surprisingly, the Vikings just opened the game with a 16-play drive to go ahead 7-0 and not surprisingly the Saints just scored to lead 7-0 because they really need this win and the Chiefs plain suck.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

There really aren't any good early games. None of them have 2 powerhouses.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    There really aren't any good early games. None of them have 2 powerhouses.

yup, the games are so boring I'm switching back and forth to the final round of the FedEx Cup golf tournament. Tiger Woods is having a rough day so far...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    yup, the games are so boring I'm switching back and forth to the final round of the FedEx Cup golf tournament. Tiger Woods is having a rough day so far...
    LOL, there's a couple of baseball games on too. A's vs Yankees and StL vs Cubs.

And a Latin Women Celebration show with Salma Hayek. That might be more interesting.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I got the Viking here. Missed most of the 1st half winterizing my deck. Gotta go to a bar to see the Steelers/Raiders. Might miss out on the chat today and the good guys and ladies there.

Legend

User Info Menu

revis walked off the field, but his injury may be long term. didnt look good

Backup

User Info Menu

All of them. I just leave NFL Red Zone on all day.

Even when the Steelers are on, I flip over to NFL RZ on commercials.