Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is it our players or coaches?

stop feeding the troll!!!

According to the articles in the Trib on-line, our D is predictable. We've run the same D schemes for years, and some opposing players (e.g. Carson Palmer) seem to know them better than a few of our own players. When the Raiders put up so many points on us, and then talk abut how they did it ( by knowing our D) it seems clear to me that this is a significant part of the problem.

And I am enjoying the Ignore feature. Works well. Makes the board experience more pleasant.
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    According to the articles in the Trib on-line, our D is predictable. We've run the same D schemes for years, and some opposing players (e.g. Carson Palmer) seem to know them better than a few of our own players. When the Raiders put up so many points on us, and then talk abut how they did it ( by knowing our D) it seems clear to me that this is a significant part of the problem.

And I am enjoying the Ignore feature. Works well. Makes the board experience more pleasant.
    I have also invoked "Ignore" and it is much better not to see those posts.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!