stop feeding the troll!!!
Hall of Famer
According to the articles in the Trib on-line, our D is predictable. We've run the same D schemes for years, and some opposing players (e.g. Carson Palmer) seem to know them better than a few of our own players. When the Raiders put up so many points on us, and then talk abut how they did it ( by knowing our D) it seems clear to me that this is a significant part of the problem.
And I am enjoying the Ignore feature. Works well. Makes the board experience more pleasant.
I have also invoked "Ignore" and it is much better not to see those posts.
Originally Posted by DukieBoy
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State