1) The Steelers have been incredibly successful since 2004. 2 Super Bowls won, made it to another, went 15-1 one year, 12-4 several others, made the playoffs 6 of 8 years. That's a pretty darn good run, I think we can all agree on that.
2) Ben Roethlisberger has been the quarterback since 2004.
3) Like it or not, Ben is still Ben, and has been pretty much the same player his entire career.
4) The defense is not as good as it used to be.
5) It's Ben fault if we don't win.
ps - have you ever had one of those moments when you find out everyone has been lying to you your entire life about something? It hurts, man! This whole time, I though football was a team game.
Last edited by D Rock; 09-27-2012 at 07:56 AM.
huh, cam was the reason why carolina was ahead
he (carolina) scored 7 points in the 4th quarter compared to the 6 points ryan led his falcons to
ryans defense forced a stop on 3rd and 2 that gave them the ball back with like a minute left.
cam's defense (like ben's last week) let the team down by allowing a 60 yard pass in that final drive while playing prevent defense. how a team allows that in that situation is beyond me