Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 98

Thread: Uh oh, as some predicted

  1. #51
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,079
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    I think a shot of pencillin will stop the burning

    All the entertainment needed is right here on this thread.


  2. #52
    Backup
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    The "politician" claim is beyond inaccurate. Politicians only say things to be liked. How am I being like a politician when you claim I assert things that make me disliked? Can you grasp how flawed your logic is?
    Dear MSM,

    I see how fond you are of logic (or lack there of; i'm really not sure). Here is something for you:

    beyond inaccurate = not inaccurate = accurate

    P.S. Please go 'like' some other team.

  3. #53
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Dear MSM,

    I see how fond you are of logic (or lack there of; i'm really not sure). Here is something for you:

    beyond inaccurate = not inaccurate = accurate

    P.S. Please go 'like' some other team.
    hahahaha it's funny how many different people everyone thinks this guy is. The common trait? They're all gone, and everyone is happier with it that way.

  4. #54
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,996
    A groin is a muscle isnt it?
    Muscles get sore don't they?
    Depends on the severity of the tears in the muscle fibers you joker.
    I dont see on any injury report where Wallace has a torn groin muscle.

    If Wallace hurt his groin in the 10th game of the season would you chalk it up to not being at training camp?
    I've never heard thats it's common sense to anyone with a working brain that if you miss training camp you automatically will get injured.
    Your example of Chris Johnson is incorrect also, because he sucks this year also.
    You get angry because you talk out of your @ss and when people call you on it you can't back it up with any evidence.
    BTW
    Wallace returns to practice: Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace (groin) returned to practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday. He was listed as a full participant as the team prepares for Week 3 at Oakland.
    (Updated 09/20/2012)
    There goes your whole theory.
    Shut ya yap now, go back into your hole and save yourself some face

  5. #55
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,079
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    The "politician" claim is beyond inaccurate. Politicians only say things to be liked. How am I being like a politician when you claim I assert things that make me disliked? Can you grasp how flawed your logic is? Oh well. Peace be with you. And, just for future consideration: When you come at people with ad hominem attacks, you can expect, at the very least, for them to "talk down to you," if not full out return insults. It's odd how some let insults fly and then whine when they get a reaction from said insults. It's like the character, Paulie, in the "Rocky" series. After a rant of insults about the people surrounding the LA gym of Apollo Creed's, and Rocky says, "Maybe they don't like you either," and Paulie responds, "What did I do to them?" God bless.

    Go see this guy. His method will help you if you pay attention.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    No way to know, but there is a TREND of players who hold out have a higher rate of hamstring and groin injuries than those who don't miss camp. It's kind of obvious.
    Can you provide actual data? Or are you just speculating?

  7. #57
    If I'd had to do what Wallace did on that touchdown catch last Sunday, I'd have pulled a lot more than my groin...

  8. #58
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Wallace has a pulled groin. This is exactly the kind of thing some of us felt would likely happen.
    Quick question - who is us?

    This thread goes on and on, but I'm still stumped on who the group of fans are that were collectively predicting Wallace would pull his groin. I remember you saying this. Just don't remember others thinking it was going to happen. Maybe Emma Watson? or the schizophrenia is setting in?

  9. #59
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,188
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Quick question - who is us?

    This thread goes on and on, but I'm still stumped on who the group of fans are that were collectively predicting Wallace would pull his groin. I remember you saying this. Just don't remember others thinking it was going to happen. Maybe Emma Watson? or the schizophrenia is setting in?
    Yes Emma Watson. Whatever shw says is good with me!
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Can't we have fun here anymore without everyone thinking their PhD in football knowledge is being attacked?
    No we can't

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •