Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Redundant Thoughts 2012 Week 2 – Jets

Legend

User Info Menu

Emma Watson is going to be one of the elite actresses of the future. Incredible talent. Can she play Guard? Maybe Longsnap?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

deleted...
    Last edited by redundantman; 09-03-2014 at 03:15 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redundantman View Post
    Zen baby! Questions are the external manifestation of internal turmoil.
    I must have more internal turmoil than anybody on the planet because I question everything. Or maybe others are just unwilling to externally maifest?

Dang, another question. Why do I always do that?

Backup

User Info Menu

deleted...
    Last edited by redundantman; 09-03-2014 at 03:15 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Zen is stupid. It is also said that the wise man always has more questions than answers.
    Maybe I'm a wise idiot

I always liked that saying that in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Legend

User Info Menu

Next week will be hosted by Ernest Borgnine ... I wonder how many people will accuse me of having a strange fetish of old Ernie ...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Next week will be hosted by Ernest Borgnine ... I wonder how many people will accuse me of having a strange fetish of old Ernie ...
    You should stick with 22 year olds girls in your threads. Sorry for calling it a fetish. I was just joking around. But I was seriously asking if I was missing some relation between Emma Watson and the Steelers. I was just thinking I was missing some cultural reference or joke?

The complete randomness makes is sorta funny in and of itself.

A quick google of famous 22 year olds brought me to this site:
    [url]http://www.whosdatedwho.com/sections/celebrities/age/22-years-old[/url]

There's enough celebs in there you could avoid the Ernest Borgnine fetish completely.

Legend

User Info Menu

When we play the Giants in week 9, feel free to incorporate actresses Kate Mara and Rooney Mara (great-granddaughters of both Steelers founder Art Rooney and Giants founder Tim Mara...Wellington Mara is their grandfather and Dan Rooney is their great-uncle).

Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 09-20-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Maybe I'm a wise idiot

I always liked that saying that in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Impressive introspection going on here Flip. Just be careful to not go too deep; you just don;t know what you might find.

Legend

User Info Menu

Who's redundantman?

I just asked to cause Flip some karmic trauma.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]