Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clark more valuable than Troy

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

not being as intense. Something different in his demeanor.

wow, can you provide specific examples?

I have both games on DVR and would love to go back and see these things for myself.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    how in the hell does he look bored? And you spotted this in one game? You must be a doctor or something. Thank you so much for providing such valuable insight for the board.

this place never ceases to amaze.
    1) Enough with the condescension .
    2) Yes, I am a doctor (like that matters at all)
    3) Bored meaning Troy isn't being Troy. And Payton had alot to do with that. Troy was back in cover for most of the game trying to stop Manning. We all know what Troy can do, and one of the best to play the game (Manning) took him out of the game. If I were him, that would bore me knowing the kind of player he is overall. Now rack up yet another injury - I am sure he is bored, and perhaps a little frustrated as his last 3-4 years of his football days wane.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

nonsensical bs.

give me one solitary example of troy being "bored".

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

not being as intense. Something different in his demeanor.

wow, can you provide specific examples?

I have both games on DVR and would love to go back and see these things for myself.
    Since Troy didn't play yesterday, that makes it easier.

Troy has been dinged up a bit, but he's still a monster.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

nonsensical bs.

give me one solitary example of troy being "bored".
    And with that being said, I don't think Troy is in any way done. Bored is a bad term to use for sports perhaps. But alot of players hit slumps and get frustrated and, well, disappointed/bored with themselves. And perhaps after now having 2 SB titles, a lock for the HOF, and a family, maybe his outlook on the game has changed? Just a little? As a fan, I hope not, but I also know Troy is human. Maybe his body has worn down after playing football for 20 years. With the way he plays it takes a toll.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

now that I agree with.

I have long suspected, like many others, that troy will walk away from the game earlier than a lot of other players.

he has always been a different cat, and that is one of the things I respect about him the most.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm not really gonna read this, but I think it had more to do with Manning after a full offseason of studying us versus Sanchez basking in the glow of his previous win.
    We aren't winning a Super Bowl without either of them.
    ...and we may not win with both of them either. Though we have as good a chance as anyone.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Troy, Harrison, anyone of the offensive linemen on any given play will always be injured or getting injured and not playing up to 100% maybe not even 80%. We are in for some lack luster seasons until we draft/develope some players.
    Clark is more valuable than Troy because Clark can make it on the field and not have injuries deplite his playing abilities,

Legend

User Info Menu

Mundy was more valuable than Troy....yesterday....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm all for Free Speech, but can LloydDroid be banned from making posts???
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!