Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clark more valuable than Troy

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I'm all for Free Speech, but can LloydDroid be banned from making posts???
    You're for free speech but went me banned from being able to practice free speech? You are a hypocrite and illogical.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Since Troy didn't play yesterday, that makes it easier.

Troy has been dinged up a bit, but he's still a monster.
    I don't know that he is. He flies around, but ends up missing tackles. Does flying around but not hitting anyone really make one considered a monster?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Haha.
    Let Clark play against Manning without Polamalu and let Polamalu play Sanchez without Clark and see if we're still entertaining this idea.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    You're for free speech but went me banned from being able to practice free speech? You are a hypocrite and illogical.
    Technically the word Hypocrit means someone who acts (like a movie star)

This is a private board and your free speech rights are limited according to the T.O.S.
    Therefor, if there is anything in the T.O.S. that entails outrageous posts then you could be blocked. Just sayin'!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't know that he is. He flies around, but ends up missing tackles. Does flying around but not hitting anyone really make one considered a monster?

You Imply that Troy flies around without hitting anyone? Seriously? Prove it. Show a complete body of evidence.

Legend

User Info Menu

maybe it just seems that way because Ryan Mundy makes a better Troy than he does a Ryan Clark...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe it's too simplistic of an analysis, but bottom line, I think the D is better when Clark is in and TP is missing than vise versa. Clark was nearly flawless yesterday. He is always in position, always makes the tackle, always creating fear in the opposition. TP has been flopping and flailing more than producing these days. Troy in, Clark out? Our D gets scorched in Denver. Clark in, TP out? We pretty much blanket the Jets after the 1st Q. They were stymied; they couldn't do anything.

I think it's quite possible that Clark is more valuable to our D than TP - who, might be more of a liability than benefit these days. I am not concluding that as fact, but it is more of a possibility than it ever has been. Let's put it this way: From here on out, I will be more concerned when Clark is out than if TP is. Given the choice, I'd take Clark in and TP out than they other way around. This is no knock on TP, who has been nothing short of amazing in his career. It's just how it seems in the present.
    Are you the same guy that called 93.7 yesterday and was nearly laughed off the air?

Rookie

User Info Menu

This is a private board and your free speech rights are limited according to the T.O.S.
    Therefor, if there is anything in the T.O.S. that entails outrageous posts then you could be blocked. Just sayin'!!
    Be reasonable do it my way. LOL

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Are you the same guy that called 93.7 yesterday and was nearly laughed off the air?
    For what??? Referring to Troy Polamalu as something you wipe ur butt with??? Not Cool! So Not cool at all LloydDroid
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You should be blocked for reading and comprehension failure.