Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Tomlin be sending a video to the league again after this weeks officiating?

Legend

User Info Menu

Will Tomlin be sending a video to the league again after this weeks officiating?

Not a whiner, but the phantom interference calls were mind bogglin.
    Especially after watching Cromartie hold a receivers jersey on every other play.
    What was the call on the Clark hit?
    Moron threw a flag and then didnt know what to call so they flag Ike for PI?
    That was bad and I'm glad it didnt effect the outcome of the game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Lot's of just weird calls. Glad it didn't cost the game. At some point, it will cost somebody though if this continues.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It was bad. The replacements need to be replaced. They are doing about the best that they can, not their fault. The NFL has to get this right and bring back the regulars.

Legend

User Info Menu

i like the replacement guys. they might miss something but seem 'fair' to both sides. they will get better
    i cant feel bad for the regular refs when they have deliberately F'ed us for years now

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That call on Clarks (PI on Ike) hard hit was terrible. Ref threw the flag for no other reason then if was a hard hit.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    That call on Clarks (PI on Ike) hard hit was terrible. Ref threw the flag for no other reason then if was a hard hit.
    Agree. "Flag for excessive being mean and hurting the receiver's pride". And the way Smokio stood up and pretended he'd been wronged, "Good Call, ref!", ugly, you'd think he played for the Ravens.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

User Info Menu

The calling was inconsisent to say the least. The Steelers were even getting away with some hands to the face calls on the Oline. By definition Brown was hit out of bounds right in front of the ref.

I think the game is too fast for these guys.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

My 8yr old son was howling about the Ike interference call.I'm thinking wow an 8yr old can see that but an "NFL " ref can't

Rookie

User Info Menu

It was nice to see the Steelers actually benefit from the bad officiating at times...specifically that big Redman run where his knee hit the turf behind the LOS...

Legend

User Info Menu

Ravens are livid over the offensive pass interference that wiped out the game winning TD. Steelers defensive backs played very physical today and could have had several more PIs called.
    I personally like the way the games are being officiated. Really can't stand the pitch-and-catch league Goodell has tried to create.