Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game balls

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Lawrence Timmons gets a game ball for this hit, Sanchez was never the same afterwards. however, James Harrison may get a three game suspension for it...

Dangerous hit though. Would hate to see someone lay that on Ben.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

THAT PUNT BOUNCED OFF KERLEY'S MASK BEFORE vd HIT HIM

ALTHOUGH YOU CAN ARGUE THAT THE SPEED HE CAME DOWN, it forced Kerley to take his eye of the ball

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben gets the game ball (since there should only be one). He was superior.

AB, Wallace, Starks, Woodley, Timmons, Heath, and Clark are honorable mentions.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Definitely Ben, spread the ball around to 10 receivers, QB rating over 120, masterful play. Heath and the Big Money three, along with tough tough Cotchery were big.

Lebow for the great adjustments and Timmons who was solid. But Clark was a rock.

I noticed David Paulson and Demarcus Van Dyke on ST's.
    The hit that Timmons put on Sanchez changed the game. Sanchez was not the same after that and LeBeau kept sending Timmons. That needs to happen every game.

Ryan Clark is a difference maker in this defense. That is why we need to get his replacement sooner rather than later so that we don't have a repeat of the Denver game with him out. Get a good young player in to learn from Clark.

Van Dyke has been a difference maker on Special teams. Great add by the front office. If Carnell can get him up to standards as a DB we just got a real steal.
    Last edited by Oviedo; 09-17-2012 at 08:08 AM.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

My "totally random" game ball goes to Pope. He did a great job blocking yesterday and even had a nice catch. I was pleasantly surprised!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    My "totally random" game ball goes to Pope. He did a great job blocking yesterday and even had a nice catch. I was pleasantly surprised!
    That was totally random Last person I would consider for the game ball.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Offense - Ben
    Defense - Clark

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm going to go off the chart here

Offense - Haley
    Defense - LeBeau

They both called great games.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!