Thread: Suishy's leg stronger this year?

Suishy's leg stronger this year?

Nice long FGs, and touchbacks on just about every kickoff. Maybe he's turned into Quadzilla over the off-season! (Towel dispensers, beware...!).

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

I was frustrated that we did not address the kicking game in the off season...However it appears that Sushy has worked on building his leg strength in the offseason. He has looked good up to this point...both kick-offs and field goals....

It has been a pleasant surprise....
    Last edited by steelfin; 09-17-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Legend
    So far, so good! However, my stomach still gets nauseated everytime I see him go out for a long FG.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    The weather is still pleasant, the field is still pristine...

Sushi got good kickoffs last year. He always kicked off deeper than Reed. Reed had huge quad muscles but it did not make him good at kicking deep. I'm pulling for Sushi personally. He is a spunky little guy. He should get some love for making two field goals over 40 yards. Those are the ones that he was inconsistent on last season. And he may be kicking off a little deeper than year. He made the equivalent of a field goal from the KO 35 yard line in Denver, which I attributed to the altitude, but his KOs at Heinz even traveled to the back of the end zone.