Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Roethlisberger: A cerebral QB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Backup

User Info Menu

Ben Roethlisberger: A cerebral QB

What a great game by an underrated, smart QB!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good post. Ben was the consummate QB today. Masterful game.

Backup

User Info Menu

Sta line: 24/31, 275 yards, 2 TD.

Rating: 125.1.

What a magnificent performance by a maestro of QBing!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I agree,A great job by an elite qb

Backup

User Info Menu

I have been critical of Ben and rightfully so. Ben played how he should play the majority of the time. We should be blowing teams out. Lets give Mike Wallace kudos for catching that poorly thrown pass in the end zone. I think Haley is very good for Ben. Good job Ben lets keep it up!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    I have been critical of Ben and rightfully so. Ben played how he should play the majority of the time. We should be blowing teams out. Lets give Mike Wallace kudos for catching that poorly thrown pass in the end zone. I think Haley is very good for Ben. Good job Ben lets keep it up!!!!!
    The pass wasn't poorly thrown, it went exactly where it was supposed to. Ben said in the interview that he put it up for Wallace to make the play, and he did.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    The pass wasn't poorly thrown, it went exactly where it was supposed to. Ben said in the interview that he put it up for Wallace to make the play, and he did.
    The pass reminded me of the Superbowl pass to Holmes.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    The pass reminded me of the Superbowl pass to Holmes.
    You mean the pass to Miller, not Wallace right?

Legend

User Info Menu

On Mike and Mike this morning, "Greeny" went off on Ben not being considered as elite as Rodgers, Mannings, Brees, Brady, etc. He argued very strongly that Ben is every bit as good as any of them and he does things they could never do as far as keeping plays alive and making "money" plays.

Glad to see the national media, especially someone from the Patriots loving ESPN, give Ben the love he deserves.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    On Mike and Mike this morning, "Greeny" went off on Ben not being considered as elite as Rodgers, Mannings, Brees, Brady, etc. He argued very strongly that Ben is every bit as good as any of them and he does things they could never do as far as keeping plays alive and making "money" plays.

Glad to see the national media, especially someone from the Patriots loving ESPN, give Ben the love he deserves.
    Well, Mike Greenberg is an unabashed Jets lover who just saw Roethlisberger eat his team up and crap out touchdowns.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.