Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Games Are You Watching?

Legend

User Info Menu

What Games Are You Watching?

I'm watching Baltimore/Philly and NO/Carolina.

I can't help but notice how disruptive Kemoeatu is for the Ravens front and wonder if we could have put Chris on the DLine? We all questioned Chris' mental makeup, but I don't think anyone every questioned his toughness. If we woulda just given him a year to switch sides of the ball, I bet he'd be more dominant than anyone on our DLine with his size and aggressiveness.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Balt at the Feebles. The replacements just failed to call a PF on on Boldin for after-the-whistle garbage. Gave them an advantage ending up in an easy TD.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Balt at the Feebles. The replacements just failed to call a PF on on Boldin for after-the-whistle garbage. Gave them an advantage ending up in an easy TD.
    The Ravens are chippy. They always seem to be going after the whistle. I think the replacement refs might let Balt/Pit kill one another.

Legend

User Info Menu

THe Ravens/Eagles is starting to look like a typical Ravens/Steelers game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    The Ravens are chippy. They always seem to be going after the whistle. I think the replacement refs might let Balt/Pit kill one another.
    Wonder what Goodell's marching orders will be to the replacements before the Balt/Pitt game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

3rd TO in 1st half by the Pheables, this one in the RZ. Ouch.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ravens have zero coverage on TE Celek all game. He's got 10 or 15 yards open all around him on catches.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Stains/Bungles. Trent Richardson is looking like the real deal.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    I am too. Can I just say I hate that ugly little schett Ray Rice.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Im going to watch the Steeler game
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.