Thread: Ike Taylor ... Lights Out!

Legend

User Info Menu

Ike Taylor ... Lights Out!

Covering S. Holmes all night long with no help, Holmes ends with 3 catches for 28 yds.... nough said. I really like the press coverage the Steelers corners are playing. Now that the Steelers have the players that can play it, LeBeau is not shy about doing it either.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Covering S. Holmes all night long with no help, Holmes ends with 3 catches for 28 yds.... nough said. I really like the press coverage the Steelers corners are playing. Now that the Steelers have the players that can play it, LeBeau is not shy about doing it either.
    IMO this will completely revolutionize our D far more than anything. Now add in a healty Troy and Deebo (I can dream, can't I?!?!) and we have the best D in the league again.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Very much like the aggressive defense, with press coverage (Ike, Cortez, Lewis) and the blitz packages that clearly confused the Jets and put Sanchez into a fog. With both Troy and Clark in the lineup, this D can be dynamic and can impose its will. The passive soft zone stuff really looked bad though.