Thread: If Steeler fans were Packer fans...

Backup

User Info Menu

Thumbs up If Steeler fans were Packer fans...

...we'd be throwing Aaron Rodgers under the bus right now for getting sacked four times, not seeing a LB in the middle of the field for the second week in a row, and needing trickery from his special teams to get the ball in the end zone.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

His WR's aren't helping at all..

Backup

User Info Menu

I don't think it matters what team you root for, if your offense doesn't consistently score and your QB takes sacks and throws picks you are going to throw him under the bus. Just because we are Steeler fans doesn't make us any different.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    ...we'd be throwing Aaron Rodgers under the bus right now for getting sacked four times, not seeing a LB in the middle of the field for the second week in a row, and needing trickery from his special teams to get the ball in the end zone.
    So what makes you think the Packers fans aren't doing that?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Id be complaining abou having one of the worst d's in the league. Id be asking why st. Capers can't help his offense out a little. Why every game has to be a shoot out. And I'd hate it bc I'm a defense kinda guy

Backup

User Info Menu

Aaron Rodgers' stat line for the game:

22/32, 219 yards, TD, INT.

He got sacked five times, and he also fumbled the ball, though he did recover it. Good thing for him that we're not Packer fans, or we'd be crucifying him and claiming that he's not "cerebral."

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    So what makes you think the Packers fans aren't doing that?
    Because unlike us, they don't have a reputation for treating their own QBs like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Id be complaining abou having one of the worst d's in the league. Id be asking why st. Capers can't help his offense out a little. Why every game has to be a shoot out. And I'd hate it bc I'm a defense kinda guy
    The Packers defense didn't look too bad to me. They're the unit that won the game for them tonight.
    Last edited by DBR96A; 09-14-2012 at 12:00 AM.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Backup

User Info Menu

He got sacked five times, and he also fumbled the ball, though he did recover it. Good thing for him that we're not Packer fans, or we'd be crucifying him and claiming that he's not "cerebral."

Because unlike us, they don't have a reputation for treating their own QBs like ****.

The Packers defense didn't look too bad to me. They're the unit that won the game for them tonight.
    Is that you Ben?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was referring more to last year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Likewise! If Steeler fans were bear fans, they would be blaming there defense for not holding Aaron Rogers to 10 points and winning the game for them.