Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally, some good injury news!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Finally, some good injury news!

[url]http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d8rhk?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter& utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers[/url]

Some reprieve on the OL, thank GOD.

Plus, Harrison could be back. Oh, and Troy is already hurt? I am kind of sick of all his leg injuries. Judging from watching him last week, I think it's time for Pgh to seriously act on moving on to life without Troy. He looked sloppier than usual, and now he's already hurt again.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    [URL]http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d8rhk?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter& utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers[/URL]

Some reprieve on the OL, thank GOD.

Plus, Harrison could be back. Oh, and Troy is already hurt? I am kind of sick of all his leg injuries. Judging from watching him last week, I think it's time for Pgh to seriously act on moving on to life without Troy. He looked sloppier than usual, and now he's already hurt again.
    Says Foster came out because he had an optical migraine and was seeing double.

Is it necessary to not see double if you are a right guard?

Seriously though, does he have a history of migraines like that top string RB did a few years back? Or would the thin air in Denver be likely to cause them?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Troy can stay as long as he wants within reason. BUT, they do need to upgrade S.
    I'd find a way to get the best Safety in the draft this coming year. Someone to train under both Clark and Troy since we don't know which one will go first. It will be a costly position til one of the geezers leave, but its also a valuable position for us.
    Mundy ain't cutting it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones View Post
    Troy can stay as long as he wants within reason. BUT, they do need to upgrade S.
    I'd find a way to get the best Safety in the draft this coming year. Someone to train under both Clark and Troy since we don't know which one will go first. It will be a costly position til one of the geezers leave, but its also a valuable position for us.
    Mundy ain't cutting it.
    The D is no where near the same when either of our starters are out. Not even close. Eric Reid would look nice in the black and gold, but I think he will go higher than our pick, like in the top 10? How about TJ McDonald of USC? He would be a fine fit, however, with Ike scheduled to turn 33 and make $6 mill next year, and the fact that all our others CBs seem pretty crappy, they may be forced to draft CB in the 1st round next year.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Safety, CB and Linebacker. BPA at any of these three positions is fine by me.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

We already have a future starting safety on the team: Robert Golden. He will be good...maybe not Troy good, but better than your average safety.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    We already have a future starting safety on the team: Robert Golden. He will be good...maybe not Troy good, but better than your average safety.
    if Robert Golden is so good, then why did he go undrafted?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    It happens.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sign Chadman up for upgrading at Safety in the upcoming draft. Golden might very well be good, but there are 2 Safety positions, and not sure we can bank the teams future on an undrafted guy just yet.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    i believe ryan clark went undrafted too