Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally, some good injury news!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Sign Chadman up for upgrading at Safety in the upcoming draft. Golden might very well be good, but there are 2 Safety positions, and not sure we can bank the teams future on an undrafted guy just yet.

I couldn't agree more...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    i believe ryan clark went undrafted too
    Yeah...we were missing the undrafted Ryan Clark, the undrafted James Harrison, plus the undrafted Ramon Foster was injured in the first quarter.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Sign Chadman up for upgrading at Safety in the upcoming draft. Golden might very well be good, but there are 2 Safety positions, and not sure we can bank the teams future on an undrafted guy just yet.

We have a trend of doubling up on positions in the draft recently. Next year would be a great year to double up on taking a couple of Safeties. This year's Safety class is pretty talented and deep.

I'd still like to know why CBs can't convert to Safeties if CB requires more talent.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    We have a trend of doubling up on positions in the draft recently. Next year would be a great year to double up on taking a couple of Safeties. This year's Safety class is pretty talented and deep.

I'd still like to know why CBs can't convert to Safeties if CB requires more talent.
    I don't think it's simply an issue of talent...