Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We need better corners.

Rookie

User Info Menu

We need better corners.

We have to get a free agent corner next year and also draft one early next year. These guys were a joke sunday night, and denver wr's are no studs.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yup. Agreed. I've been saying this for years now.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Manning makes mediocre receivers studs. The rules also help the receivers a ****ton

Legend

User Info Menu

Our DBs are just fine.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Good luck finding 2 or 3 DB's that live up to the lofty expectations of fans.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

NFL record 5 teams scored over 40 points this opening weekend. The league is way out of balance, no thank you very much Rog.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We need a better D coordinator.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    NFL record 5 teams scored over 40 points this opening weekend. The league is way out of balance, no thank you very much Rog.
    We may as well get used to it; it's what the Commish believes we want to see on Sundays. It really doesn't make sense to blow a wad on CBs. The rules don't favor it. It probably makes more sense to upgrade offense and just outscore the other guy by a bunch.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Our DBs are just fine.

Our DB's are never within 5 yds of receivers when they catch the ball. They allow so much seperation it's ridiculous. They NEVER break on balls. Only INTs they get is when a QB makes a major mistake and throws it right to somebody or it's deflected by a LB. And I get so tired of watching our guys getting spun around like a spinning top and then chasing the route. I watch other teams' DBs breaking on passes all game, resulting in mmultiple INTs and PBUs. I dont think it's too much to ask for DBs that actually make plays on the ball occassionally. Apparently, though, around these parts, maybe it is.

I too would like to believe, "our DBs will be just fine." But until they start to actually make some plays on balls in the air, they are below average at best.

Rockon

Legend

User Info Menu

It wasn't a great day for the DBs, but Ike Taylor is fine against pretty much everybody except for the Broncos. Cortez Allen didn't have his best day, either, but I think he'll also be fine.

Lewis I think will be average. I'm not expecting big things from him, but I don't think he'll be a liability, either.