Thread: Plax On Mike and Mike

Legend

Plax On Mike and Mike

If I'm not mistaken, I think I hear Plaxico Burress in the background on Mike and Mike right now.

Legend
    I feel bad for this guy. WTF is going on when he can't get a shot to play in the NFL? I know he shot himself in the leg and was in prison, but he seems like a mature, level headed guy. He's not too old. Still has something left. And has the size speed to be a matchup problem.

Heck, I can think of a team or 2 that could use a big WR in the RedZone.

The guy did have 8 TDs after being out of football for nearly 3 years. How did he get a shot last year, but is being shut out now?

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I feel bad for this guy. WTF is going on when he can't get a shot to play in the NFL? I know he shot himself in the leg and was in prison, but he seems like a mature, level headed guy. He's not too old. Still has something left. And has the size speed to be a matchup problem.

Heck, I can think of a team or 2 that could use a big WR in the RedZone.

The guy did have 8 TDs after being out of football for nearly 3 years. How did he get a shot last year, but is being shut out now?
    He made the reputation for himself as a problem child. I don't feel sorry for him at all that a team won't take a chance that the old Plaxico comes back. Plus you have no idea how much money he is asking for. Will he play for the vet minimum? If he would I bet he would be on a team now.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!