Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Not to start a ****e storm, but Dwyer....

  1. #51
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381
    Plain to see your biased. That's fine.

  2. #52
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,869
    Are you guys really arguing over an 11 yard run? Not 30... not an 11 yard TD but an 11 yard run?

  3. #53
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Are you guys really arguing over an 11 yard run? Not 30... not an 11 yard TD but an 11 yard run?
    Haha, point taken.

  4. #54
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    This is Dwyer's chance of a lifetime, right now. If he produces big time, he will make them slow to bring back RM and then if he shines bright in a stretch of games, he will warrant a big contract some where, if not here. If there is ever a time when he is going to give full effort, without taping his helmet to get out of the game, it is now. If not now, then never.

  5. #55
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    15,421
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    This is Dwyer's chance of a lifetime, right now. If he produces big time, he will make them slow to bring back RM and then if he shines bright in a stretch of games, he will warrant a big contract some where, if not here. If there is ever a time when he is going to give full effort, without taping his helmet to get out of the game, it is now. If not now, then never.
    the Jets would be a good team to do it against as their run defense gave up 195 rushing yards against the Buffalo Bills last week.

  6. #56
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,634
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the Jets would be a good team to do it against as their run defense gave up 195 rushing yards against the Buffalo Bills last week.
    I rather air it out against a Revis-free secondary.

  7. #57
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    15,421
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I rather air it out against a Revis-free secondary.
    that's not what Art II wants...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •