Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Johnson

Legend

User Info Menu

The announcers were saying something to the effect that the Steeler coaches are really high on Johnson. I can see why. He is fluid, fast, and big. He has nice hands. I don't remember him blowing people up, but I wasn't watching him block either.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    The announcers were saying something to the effect that the Steeler coaches are really high on Johnson. I can see why. He is fluid, fast, and big. He has nice hands. I don't remember him blowing people up, but I wasn't watching him block either.
    John L Williams comes to mind. He didn't BLOW people up either but he did his job in that dept and could catch the ball out of the backfield.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    John L Williams comes to mind. He didn't BLOW people up either but he did his job in that dept and could catch the ball out of the backfield.
    That was the name I have been trying to remember. Thank you. I agree that Will J. does have a lot in common with John L. Both can actually run and catch.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    me neither...
    I seen two nice blocks he had. Could of had more but I was nt watching him that close.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Nice comparison...I'm cautiously optimistic about Johnson.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I watched John L Williams. I liked John L Williams. John L Williams was a favorite of mine. Will Johnson is no John L Williams...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I watched John L Williams. I liked John L Williams. John L Williams was a favorite of mine. Will Johnson is no John L Williams...
    Easy now Killer, the kid has played 1 game.
    Would you be more happy with Larry Centers???

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe not but the kid has played one game after being away from football for an entire year and he has already looked better than David Johnson. IMO that is a big win for the good guys. The kid will only improve.
    Last edited by Oviedo; 09-11-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Maybe not but the kid has played one game after being away from football for an entire year and he has already looked better than David Johnson. IMO that is a big win for the good guys. The kid will only improve.
    So what I hear you saying is Will Johnson is the 2nd coming of John L Williams??? Nice, I like it!!

Legend

User Info Menu

So what I hear you saying is Will Johnson is the 2nd coming of John L Williams??? Nice, I like it!!

Not necessarily IS, but definite COULD BE. Kid has legit athletic abilities like John L.

More than an undersized Guard playing in the backfield.