Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets be real, we were down 4 starters...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned View Post
    Since we're being optimists here I have to say that our time of possession in that 3rd quarter is still a thing of beauty.

The Broncos out-scored the Steelers 7 to 3 in the 3rd quarter last night.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    The Broncos out-scored the Steelers 7 to 3 in the 3rd quarter last night.
    Way to kill the optimism!

Legend

User Info Menu

All that praying I did for the Pirates reaching .500 put God in a tough position.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    All that praying I did for the Pirates reaching .500 put God in a tough position.
    It doesn't look like that will last much longer either, so hopefully we will have the Steelers back to their winning ways soon!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    The bad news is he doesn't have to - until proven otherwise he just has to impersonate Tebow.
    Maybe the Jets will just start Tebow since he has had success against the Steelers

Kindle

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    It may be a long season then; Decastro is out for 6 games or 8 games or whatever it is; Harrison probably isn't playing anytime soon; Mendenhall had a torn ACL 8 months ago, I doubt he's ready any time soon and we get Clark back for the Jets.

The good news is that Sanchez hasn't impersonated Peyton Manning in his career, so the defense should look a bit mroe effective thi supcoming week.

pappy
    A. Peterson had MCL and ACL tears at the same time as Mendenhall and Peterson ripped it up yesterday for the Vikes. I know every player heals at their own pace but just sayin recovery can be quick.