Thread: We can'

Backup

User Info Menu

We can'

get Clark and Harrison back fast enough. Without them, this defense just plain SUCKS!

Backup

User Info Menu

Title should be we can't

Legend

User Info Menu

Regardless of the title, you're correct, Harrison has got to get back on the field soon.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Harrison and clark won't help if LeBeau "plays scared" and calls off the hounds as soon as the opposing QB completes a couple of passes. Sooner or later you have to question the scheme and the playcalling on defense just like you would on the offensive side of the ball.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Harrison and clark won't help if LeBeau "plays scared" and calls off the hounds as soon as the opposing QB completes a couple of passes. Sooner or later you have to question the scheme and the playcalling on defense just like you would on the offensive side of the ball.
    ovi,

we played a lot of nickel last night which is basically a 4-3 front. it made no difference. the problem wasn't scheme (as neither front helped), it was personnel. until we get pressure on the QB, it will continue to look like that.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    ovi,

we played a lot of nickel last night which is basically a 4-3 front. it made no difference. the problem wasn't scheme (as neither front helped), it was personnel. until we get pressure on the QB, it will continue to look like that.
    Regardless of the front if you aren't getting pressure you have to do something different. My point is that we didn't. The bottomline is that our defense is figured out.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"