Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cortez Allen Sucks!....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Did you watch Adams play?
    Unfortunately, yes. Neither he nor legursky played well, but legs seemed worse.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue80s View Post
    I thought Adams looked good other than giving up the sack to Von Miller.
    Yep. Considering that he spent most of his practice time at LT, I think he pinch hit pretty well while the outcome of the game was still in question...

Legend

User Info Menu

Really? I watched Adams get ragged dolled, then used on several plays. How many sacks did he get credited for giving up?
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Really? I watched Adams get ragged dolled, then used on several plays. How many sacks did he get credited for giving up?
    One?

We all see what we want to...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    do we really need a # 1 pick/pro bowl player at every position on defense?
    It makes it easy for LeBeau and even then we get to see him call another terrible game like last night. Aggressive first half and then like usual played scared the second half waiting for a Troy "miracle" to occur.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Unfortunately, yes. Neither he nor legursky played well, but legs seemed worse.
    Foster before him wasn't much better. Foster and Legursky at Guard were weaknesses last year and if they are in the lineup they will be weak links again this year.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    One?

We all see what we want to...
    Slap, I want to see Adams excel. I don't believe the guy can play, because I watched him get used at OSU over and over again. I also watched him last night. I watched the defender dip and get a sack. I also watched him fall back into Legs, lose his defender which broke Legs defender free for a sack. I also watched him get swallowed up, tossed, and flung around on several other plays. I believe it's you who is seeing what they want to see. If that is a good start...then we are in serious trouble.
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Slap, I want to see Adams excel. I don't believe the guy can play, because I watched him get used at OSU over and over again. I also watched him last night. I watched the defender dip and get a sack. I also watched him fall back into Legs, lose his defender which broke Legs defender free for a sack. I also watched him get swallowed up, tossed, and flung around on several other plays. I believe it's you who is seeing what they want to see. If that is a good start...then we are in serious trouble.
    If you want a rookie 2nd round pick to come in to the first game of the season and play better than he did at a position where he did not receive a lot of reps, you are going to be disappointed...

Adams did pretty well against Von Miller without much help while the outcome of the game was in question...none of the o-line played well in the last two minutes when the Broncos could send the house on every down...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    If you want a rookie 2nd round pick to come in to the first game of the season and play better than he did at a position where he did not receive a lot of reps, you are going to be disappointed...

Adams did pretty well against Von Miller without much help while the outcome of the game was in question...none of the o-line played well in the last two minutes when the Broncos could send the house on every down...
    Ok...you can hand out the excuses...but he is a professional football player. He was asked to step up and played very poorly...which is his MO btw. And you say Adams wasn't getting help, thats just not true. Miller was staying in and helping him often. On one play Adams got used again...Miller stepped in to save him. If you have nflrewind, go back and just watch him. My eyes were focused on him much of the game. I don't believe I am blind.
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Ok...you can hand out the excuses...but he is a professional football player. He was asked to step up and played very poorly...which is his MO btw. And you say Adams wasn't getting help, thats just not true. Miller was staying in and helping him often. On one play Adams got used again...Miller stepped in to save him. If you have nflrewind, go back and just watch him. My eyes were focused on him much of the game. I don't believe I am blind.
    I am not handing out excuses nor apologizing...doing either would mean that he played poorly overall, which he didn't...