Thread: Gilbert is SOFT-T-T-T....

Legend

User Info Menu

Gilbert is SOFT-T-T-T....

Has he ever finished a game? The guy is always on the ground, always hurt, always dinged up. Where is his pride?

Legend

User Info Menu

Not much he can do when he hurts his knee. If you can't put pressure on it you can't block. Don't you think it is kinda ridiculous to attribute toughness to a knee injury?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Not much he can do when he hurts his knee. If you can't put pressure on it you can't block. Don't you think it is kinda ridiculous to attribute toughness to a knee injury?
    Last night was another notch on his injury belt... the kid stays hurt and rarely finishes a game.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Last night was another notch on his injury belt... the kid stays hurt and rarely finishes a game.
    He's like James Harrison...this is probably his last year with the team...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    He's like James Harrison...this is probably his last year with the team...
    At least JH had some great season's... Gilbert seems to be on the ground once a game and he usually returns which makes me wonder how hurt he really is half the time.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    At least JH had some great season's... Gilbert seems to be on the ground once a game and he usually returns which makes me wonder how hurt he really is half the time.
    This is only his 2nd year. And yes, he's finished many games.....Give the kid a break.....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Look at the bright side. At least he didn't manage to injure anybody else last night.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    This is only his 2nd year. And yes, he's finished many games.....Give the kid a break.....

yeah, but it will probably be his leg.