Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Wallace scores touchdowns..Antonio Brown doesnt!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    I hope Wallace stays. He's one of my favs but I am fast losing hope that he'll resign. Wallace is a thorobred. His game is the long ball and getting out in space using that elite speed. Unfortunatey he's not going to get many of those opportunities in this offense, especially with a QB who doesnt throw the long ball very well. Our QB also isn't too good at putting the ball out in front of our WR's where they can use their speed and athleticism to make plays.

It's okay! Come to D.C. Wallace, baby!! We'll have just what you want... A boat load of money and RG3.

WTF are you doing here if your a redskin fan

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    WTF are you doing here if your a redskin fan
    I'm a steeler fan who happens to live in D.C. I pay attention to the home team. I hate to see a talent like Wallace wasted in an offensive system that doesn't seem value his skills.

Legend

User Info Menu

yeah, but your arguement is idiotic

flacco has 2 long throws today. both described as perfect cause they were completions.

smith took the first one off his hip

2nd one should have been incomplete cause the ball rolled under boldin. throwing the ball that long 90% of the time the receiver has to adjust to the ball

unless they play for the steelers appartently
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 09-10-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

yeah, but your arguement is idiotic

flacco has 2 long throws today. both described as perfect cause they were completions.

smith took the first one off his hip

2nd one should have been incomplete cause the ball rolled under boldin. throwing the ball that long 90% of the time the receiver has to adjust to the ball

unless they play for the steelers appartently
    Whatever idiot!! Flacco is looking pretty damn good to me..... Better hope the ravens don't get their hands on Wallace, if that happens we'll never see the top of AFC North again...

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    Whatever idiot!! Flacco is looking pretty damn good to me..... Better hope the ravens don't get their hands on Wallace, if that happens we'll never see the top of AFC North again...
    if our D plays the same way they did against the broncos, we won't sniff the playoffs.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

flacco looks good

RG3 looks good

anybody who looks good this week is better then ben. but no mention of guys like eli, brees, stafford, rodgers this week cause they didnt look good

evberybody but ben looks good

eff off troll and go root for your skins

different year, same chit from you

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

flacco looks good

RG3 looks good

anybody who looks good this week is better then ben. but no mention of guys like eli, brees, stafford, rodgers this week cause they didnt look good

evberybody but ben looks good

eff off troll and go root for your skins

different year, same chit from you
    Right ON! Bro... I love GREAT QB's. Sorry if you don't! And yes, I will continue to root for whoever I want... BYE! U don't like it! Don't read it!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    25 career TD's to 2 career TD's. What ever elite money is, he deserves more than Antonio Brown.
    Wallace is the beneficiary of his own talent,...speed. DBs are so scared of him running by them that they give him 10 yd cushions all day long, making easy catches in zone coverages. Ask a WR to make a catch in traffic or challenged by a DB and there simply is no comparison... Brown has escapability, strength, leaping skills, and body positioning and control that far and away beats Wallace.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Yep...that's the reality of it. Steelers should lock him up..since Brown get's lock out of the endzone.
    yeah, let's reward the guy who didn't show up by giving him the $11.5 million/year contract he is looking for.

I have no idea how we could possibly replace those 4 catches for 37 yards Mike Wallace made against the Broncos, let's sign him no matter what, to heck with the salary cap...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Take a deep breath everyone, we're all not happy that the Steelers lost and didn't exactly look good doing it, but please remember board decorum. Post your opinion, defend your opinion, but do not attack another member personally. Just a reminder to everyone, it's the beginning of a new season and we're all looking forward to the season, if you need to refresh yourself take a few moments and re-read the code of conduct.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount