Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Wallace scores touchdowns..Antonio Brown doesnt!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mike Wallace scores touchdowns..Antonio Brown doesnt!

Yep...that's the reality of it. Steelers should lock him up..since Brown get's lock out of the endzone.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Administrator

User Info Menu

Wallace played well for not practicing. I still don't think he's worth "elite" money though.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Wallace played well for not practicing. I still don't think he's worth "elite" money though.
    25 career TD's to 2 career TD's. What ever elite money is, he deserves more than Antonio Brown.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    25 career TD's to 2 career TD's. What ever elite money is, he deserves more than Antonio Brown.
    I expect an elite player like Fitzgerald, like Calvin Johnson, like Andrae Johnson to make an attempt to grab the ball at it's highest point instead of waiting for it to get dropped in his bread basket.

He's a DeSean Jackson type of a player. A good player... a very good player but not elite like the top of the pack.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't disagree, but Brown also does things Wallace doesn't/can't, like return punts and highpoint the damn ball.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bottom line. We need both. It's a passing league so u need all the weapons you can get

Look around the league and you'll see our trio of shrimps is close to average whole other teams are loading up on great whites... Not just fast, but WRs with great size

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    Bottom line. We need both. It's a passing league so u need all the weapons you can get

Look around the league and you'll see our trio of shrimps is close to average whole other teams are loading up on great whites... Not just fast, but WRs with great size
    I agree with this. By my post, I am not a Antonio Brown hater. I do like him as well but I know this teams needs guys who can score TD's and Wallace can do that.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wallace is the beneficiary of his own talent,...speed. DBs are so scared of him running by them that they give him 10 yd cushions all day long, making easy catches in zone coverages. Ask a WR to make a catch in traffic or challenged by a DB and there simply is no comparison... Brown has escapability, strength, leaping skills, and body positioning and control that far and away beats Wallace.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ok... are you his agent?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

​Here we go ...