Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 116

Thread: Mike Wallace scores touchdowns..Antonio Brown doesnt!

  1. #31
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    I hope Wallace stays. He's one of my favs but I am fast losing hope that he'll resign. Wallace is a thorobred. His game is the long ball and getting out in space using that elite speed. Unfortunatey he's not going to get many of those opportunities in this offense, especially with a QB who doesnt throw the long ball very well. Our QB also isn't too good at putting the ball out in front of our WR's where they can use their speed and athleticism to make plays.

    It's okay! Come to D.C. Wallace, baby!! We'll have just what you want... A boat load of money and RG3.

    WTF are you doing here if your a redskin fan

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    WTF are you doing here if your a redskin fan
    I'm a steeler fan who happens to live in D.C. I pay attention to the home team. I hate to see a talent like Wallace wasted in an offensive system that doesn't seem value his skills.

  3. #33
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,160
    yeah, but your arguement is idiotic

    flacco has 2 long throws today. both described as perfect cause they were completions.

    smith took the first one off his hip

    2nd one should have been incomplete cause the ball rolled under boldin. throwing the ball that long 90% of the time the receiver has to adjust to the ball

    unless they play for the steelers appartently
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 09-10-2012 at 08:38 PM.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    yeah, but your arguement is idiotic

    flacco has 2 long throws today. both described as perfect cause they were completions.

    smith took the first one off his hip

    2nd one should have been incomplete cause the ball rolled under boldin. throwing the ball that long 90% of the time the receiver has to adjust to the ball

    unless they play for the steelers appartently
    Whatever idiot!! Flacco is looking pretty damn good to me..... Better hope the ravens don't get their hands on Wallace, if that happens we'll never see the top of AFC North again...

  5. #35
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,407
    Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    Whatever idiot!! Flacco is looking pretty damn good to me..... Better hope the ravens don't get their hands on Wallace, if that happens we'll never see the top of AFC North again...
    if our D plays the same way they did against the broncos, we won't sniff the playoffs.

  6. #36
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,160
    flacco looks good

    RG3 looks good

    anybody who looks good this week is better then ben. but no mention of guys like eli, brees, stafford, rodgers this week cause they didnt look good


    evberybody but ben looks good

    eff off troll and go root for your skins

    different year, same chit from you

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    flacco looks good

    RG3 looks good

    anybody who looks good this week is better then ben. but no mention of guys like eli, brees, stafford, rodgers this week cause they didnt look good


    evberybody but ben looks good

    eff off troll and go root for your skins

    different year, same chit from you
    Right ON! Bro... I love GREAT QB's. Sorry if you don't! And yes, I will continue to root for whoever I want... BYE! U don't like it! Don't read it!!

  8. #38
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    25 career TD's to 2 career TD's. What ever elite money is, he deserves more than Antonio Brown.
    Wallace is the beneficiary of his own talent,...speed. DBs are so scared of him running by them that they give him 10 yd cushions all day long, making easy catches in zone coverages. Ask a WR to make a catch in traffic or challenged by a DB and there simply is no comparison... Brown has escapability, strength, leaping skills, and body positioning and control that far and away beats Wallace.

  9. #39
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    14,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Yep...that's the reality of it. Steelers should lock him up..since Brown get's lock out of the endzone.
    yeah, let's reward the guy who didn't show up by giving him the $11.5 million/year contract he is looking for.

    I have no idea how we could possibly replace those 4 catches for 37 yards Mike Wallace made against the Broncos, let's sign him no matter what, to heck with the salary cap...

  10. #40
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,818
    Take a deep breath everyone, we're all not happy that the Steelers lost and didn't exactly look good doing it, but please remember board decorum. Post your opinion, defend your opinion, but do not attack another member personally. Just a reminder to everyone, it's the beginning of a new season and we're all looking forward to the season, if you need to refresh yourself take a few moments and re-read the code of conduct.

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •