Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Wallace scores touchdowns..Antonio Brown doesnt!

Backup

User Info Menu

You seem to have a fetish for words like "control" and "own". Name one NFL player that isnt under the control of their owner. All owners are in control. Newsflash. Ben wasnt almost out of town? Ok

Legend

User Info Menu

lets not kid ourselves. he's gone. we're not gonna sign him for the franchise tag. then we'll start all over again and draft a project.

then we'll come here on mondays and bitch why the offense doesnt look good and why are the ravens better then us the last few years.

BTW, has there been any word from the wallace camp on what was offered?

Backup

User Info Menu

The fact remains that Mike Wallace is the most dangerous weapon between the two. Make no mistake about it. If Reavis plays, they put him on Wallace and not Brown. Says all that needs to be said

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    The fact remains that Mike Wallace is the most dangerous weapon between the two. Make no mistake about it. If Reavis plays, they put him on Wallace and not Brown. Says all that needs to be said

cromo might be faster then revis, so i wouldnt rule that out

regardless. wally or Ab vs revis spells JAMMED at the line of scrimmage

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    BTW, has there been any word from the wallace camp on what was offered?
    I'm not sure who leaked the information (Jason La Canfora, I believe) but I read somewhere awhile back that the Steelers offered 5 years $50 million with $20-25 million guaranteed.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    cromo might be faster then revis, so i wouldnt rule that out

regardless. wally or Ab vs revis spells JAMMED at the line of scrimmage
    Reavis has been on Wallace in the past. If they put Cromartie on Wallace then that helps us.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He is not going anywhere next year unless they trade him for a first rounder or something. He will get the franchise tag. That's what it is there for.Had he come to camp and tried to negotiate with the Steelers but not come to terms, then maybe they don't tag him. But he tried to play them and he will get played now himself.Frankly, he should sue his agent for $10M.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones View Post
    He is not going anywhere next year unless they trade him for a first rounder or something. He will get the franchise tag. That's what it is there for.Had he come to camp and tried to negotiate with the Steelers but not come to terms, then maybe they don't tag him. But he tried to play them and he will get played now himself.Frankly, he should sue his agent for $10M.
    I think whether we franchise Wallace all depends on how well or not Wallace plays this season...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Wallace will have a very good season. He has explosive speed and the desire to be better. He only needs to fight for balls more. I saw two balls on Sunday that he should have made a better attempt on.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    You seem to have a fetish for words like "control" and "own". Name one NFL player that isnt under the control of their owner. All owners are in control. Newsflash. Ben wasnt almost out of town? Ok
    Words mean something, so why would you use a ridiculous word like "leverage" in this situation when you acknowledge what you just did above? A "fetish" of your own maybe?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"