Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Run run pass punt... give me Bruce back!

Run run pass punt... give me Bruce back!

I know only two series, but if this is the direction this offense is headed I rather have Bruce back.

Legend
    Lol.. ... ..

What happened to the screens and short passes?

No need to pay Wallace in this offense.

Different OC same QB...... Three points when we should have had 14... Sheesh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    No need to pay Wallace in this offense.
    I didn't really like the last couple of run-run-pass possessions but I can understand it. I'd like to see a couple more down-the-field throws but Haley is trying to protect Ben a bit. Denver has some very good pass rushers.

You do realize they need to do that to keep manning off the field. Clock managment, I don't like it much but its what that have to do

Quote Originally Posted by smregester View Post
    You do realize they need to do that to keep manning off the field. Clock managment, I don't like it much but its what that have to do
    One minute you guys talk about Ben being elite, now you take it out of his hands because of the opposing QB... nice!

Pro Bowler
    It's the O-line that the problem...they're not opening any holes. Pass-pro has been 50-50 but Wallace needs to become a factor.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    One minute you guys talk about Ben being elite, now you take it out of his hands because of the opposing QB... nice!
    Never called him elite, and he's a good QB. Its not the point of taking it out of his hands its the matter of a game plan. They've delt with Manning like this many time before and this one will not be any different