Thread: Plax On Mike and Mike

Legend

User Info Menu

Plax On Mike and Mike

If I'm not mistaken, I think I hear Plaxico Burress in the background on Mike and Mike right now.

Legend

User Info Menu

I feel bad for this guy. WTF is going on when he can't get a shot to play in the NFL? I know he shot himself in the leg and was in prison, but he seems like a mature, level headed guy. He's not too old. Still has something left. And has the size speed to be a matchup problem.

Heck, I can think of a team or 2 that could use a big WR in the RedZone.

The guy did have 8 TDs after being out of football for nearly 3 years. How did he get a shot last year, but is being shut out now?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I feel bad for this guy. WTF is going on when he can't get a shot to play in the NFL? I know he shot himself in the leg and was in prison, but he seems like a mature, level headed guy. He's not too old. Still has something left. And has the size speed to be a matchup problem.

Heck, I can think of a team or 2 that could use a big WR in the RedZone.

The guy did have 8 TDs after being out of football for nearly 3 years. How did he get a shot last year, but is being shut out now?
    He made the reputation for himself as a problem child. I don't feel sorry for him at all that a team won't take a chance that the old Plaxico comes back. Plus you have no idea how much money he is asking for. Will he play for the vet minimum? If he would I bet he would be on a team now.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"