Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ike Taylor blasts Stephen A. Smith over his comments

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    IKE will be lucky if SAS only rips him for his pathetic play instead of that and his inability to spell, write or use proper grammar............wow
    Its Twitter...he's not writing a thesis.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    Its Twitter...he's not writing a thesis.

i doubt his thesis paper would look much different

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    IKE will be lucky if SAS only rips him for his pathetic play instead of that and his inability to spell, write or use proper grammar............wow
    The funny thing about SAS is he gets paid for his commentary on sports. Yet he himself is so ineffective with his own choice of words that he often feels the need to yell or get loud to be heard.

These guys aren't that much different than us. They watch the same stuff we do. Know about as much about the game as we do. And make similar reactions without full knowledge of what really transpired. Perhaps they get a little more info by talking to someone inside the organization. But the folks on the inside are only gonna share so much and it's all just speculation.

SAS and Skip Bayless belong as guest on Jerry Springer. For some reason, I always imagine them living in a trailer park. I know they don't. And they're intelligent. And it's an act. It's just what I picture in my head when they talk for some reason. They probably live in houses bigger than all of ours combined. It'd be cool if they were famous enough to show up on MTV Cribs sometime.

Legend

User Info Menu

SAS is loud, Skip Bayless is arrogant, Kornheaiser is corny, Wilbon is reasonable...

I guess they didn't teach Ike to ignore trash talk at SwagginU.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Maybe Ike should listen to Smith since this is the second time in less than a year that he's been owned in Denver. Let's not forget, the first time was with Tebow throwing the ball.

Based on our overall defensive performance last week, maybe Warren Sapp is right too. Old and Slow.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    SAS is loud, Skip Bayless is arrogant, Kornheaiser is corny, Wilbon is reasonable...

I guess they didn't teach Ike to ignore trash talk at SwagginU.
    I actually prefer Collin Cowherd, .. think his commentaries are pretty on target.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I actually prefer Collin Cowherd, .. think his commentaries are pretty on target.
    +1.............