Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steelers to Sign DeMarcus Van Dyke (CB)

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    bettis was traded
    Hmm, my bad, old age and a fading memory.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

With the signing of Van Dyke that obviously means that they are not going to resign Essex. Once Saunders comes off suspension who gets cut?

Maybe Van Dyke is a short term signing and he has just 4 weeks to show the coaches what he has in the tank?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

paulson

they're not gonna keep 4 TEs

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin on the Broncos

Q. The team signed cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke on Friday. What can you tell us about him?

A. We were interested in this young man when he came out in the draft in 2011. Obviously, we ended up with Curtis Brown and Cortez Allen, but he was within that group and in that range from a grading standpoint. I was at his pro day. He’s got big-time upside, he’s an extremely fast guy. It was an opportunity for us to put a young cornerback in the mix and continue to work with him and develop his skill and see if maybe he can help us at some point.

[URL]http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Tomlin-on-the-Broncos/1445ce4b-8152-40b6-b08c-d631f5626ec5[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Tomlin on the Broncos

Q. The team signed cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke on Friday. What can you tell us about him?

A. We were interested in this young man when he came out in the draft in 2011. Obviously, we ended up with Curtis Brown and Cortez Allen, but he was within that group and in that range from a grading standpoint. I was at his pro day. He’s got big-time upside, he’s an extremely fast guy. It was an opportunity for us to put a young cornerback in the mix and continue to work with him and develop his skill and see if maybe he can help us at some point.

[URL]http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Tomlin-on-the-Broncos/1445ce4b-8152-40b6-b08c-d631f5626ec5[/URL]
    Nice post Hawaiian. Did you see who downed the ball at the 1 yd line?