Thread: John Clayton: The consummate pro

Backup

User Info Menu

John Clayton: The consummate pro

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Starter

User Info Menu

Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

Hilarious. Especially the end.

Thanks DBR96A!

Legend

User Info Menu

That is great. They talked about that on Mike and Mike this morning and said it was the best piece ever done by ESPN. Thanks for posting.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Good Stuff!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good Stuff and thank you.. Years ago and I can't remember the annoucer they used for their skit. They did a fake commercial break and right away he fell back into his chair, they hit him with a wet sponge as if he was a boxer in the ring and he started crying, " I can't go back out there. " It was hilarious. This one here tops it but I still remember my wife and I laughing because we just didn't expect something like that.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Good Stuff and thank you.. Years ago and I can't remember the annoucer they used for their skit. They did a fake commercial break and right away he fell back into his chair, they hit him with a wet sponge as if he was a boxer in the ring and he started crying, " I can't go back out there. " It was hilarious. This one here tops it but I still remember my wife and I laughing because we just didn't expect something like that.
    My favorite older commercial was when the ESPN studios were testing their Y2K compliance and all hell broke loose. Here's the commercial in very low quality:

"Follow me! Follow me to freedom!"
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.