Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spindenhall practices in a FULL fashion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I recently read where Redman's ankle injury may very well bother him somewhat for the rest of the season.
    With his rushing style, etc. I assume he will be dinged all year, whether if it's with that ankle or a garden variety of other possible ouchies.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I still don't see Mendy getting much in the way of playing time this week. Redman and Dwyer will get the vast majority of the carries and both will perform well. That's my prediction.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    God? We drafted the Father, Son AND Holy Ghost in the 6th... and on the seventh, we rested.

I can't believe I fell for another JD love thread.

This is very funny.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    It's called "predicting." Shoot, son, I didn't conclude this from some preseason games; I already had this belief as soon as I checked him out after the drafted him. I have been telling every football fan friend I have that JD is going to shock some people in a good way.

and there it is...the sure sign of an internet nuisance. Calling other people 'son'.

Backup

User Info Menu

If Mendy is fit to play, which I suspect he will be, I think he gets at least a third of the carries. I see this game as a rb by committee approach. Whether that is alternating series or being assigned downs (Mendy - 1st, Dwyer - 2nd, Redmen - 3rd and 4th), they should end up being equal contributors this game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    and there it is...the sure sign of an internet nuisance. Calling other people 'son'.
    Good call, son.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hit it right on the head "insanesteelers is lloydroid & lloydroid is insanesteelers fan"

With his rushing style, etc. I assume he will be dinged all year, whether if it's with that ankle or a garden variety of other possible ouchies.
    So will 99% of the RB's in the NFL.
    Didnt you state you come from a medical family?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I hit it right on the head "insanesteelers is lloydroid & lloydroid is insanesteelers fan"

does this mean lloydroid has a 30 inch waist and can preacher curl 10,000 lbs 500 times?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Everyone calls everyone "son" these days. What are you, 90 years old? It's just how dudes speak to each other these days. It's 2012, son.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post

So will 99% of the RB's in the NFL.
    Didnt you state you come from a medical family?
    99% of the running backs in the NFL are going to miss significant time due to injuries? Wow. Really? That's quite a prediction, how much you want to bet it doesn't come true.

I do come from a family chalk full of health care professionals, yes.