I still don't see Mendy getting much in the way of playing time this week. Redman and Dwyer will get the vast majority of the carries and both will perform well. That's my prediction.
If Mendy is fit to play, which I suspect he will be, I think he gets at least a third of the carries. I see this game as a rb by committee approach. Whether that is alternating series or being assigned downs (Mendy - 1st, Dwyer - 2nd, Redmen - 3rd and 4th), they should end up being equal contributors this game.
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
I hit it right on the head "insanesteelers is lloydroid & lloydroid is insanesteelers fan"
So will 99% of the RB's in the NFL.With his rushing style, etc. I assume he will be dinged all year, whether if it's with that ankle or a garden variety of other possible ouchies.
Didnt you state you come from a medical family?