my wife recently called me "Son", only thing is she followed it immediately with the words "of a b!tch"...
Where in your thread did you say miss significant time?99% of the running backs in the NFL are going to miss significant time due to injuries?
You said he would be dinged up..
I said so will 99% of NFL RB's this year.
Unless dinged up means miss significant time.
What you think son?
I dont think Mendy will get a lot of carries this game. Expecting he will have a series or two to shake off the rust...unless of course he spins out of a tackle and rips off a long gainer. Next weeks starter should be wide open though.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.
Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!
I expect Redman to get the majority of the carries despite the ankle injury. IMO, he's the only guy that we can rely on to get positive yardage consistently.
And agreed that calling people son is dickish.
BnB Mock 2014
1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
2. Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State
3. Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
4. Phillip Gaines, CB, Rice
5. Jordan Zumwalt, ILB, UCLA
5. Jerick McKinnon, RB, Georgia Southern
6. Prince Shembo, OLB, Notre Dame
6. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin
7. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona (went to BnB's Los Alamitos High School)
Another AS masterpiece.
Reminds me of Frank Costanza at a dinner party.
PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL