my wife recently called me "Son", only thing is she followed it immediately with the words "of a b!tch"...
Where in your thread did you say miss significant time?99% of the running backs in the NFL are going to miss significant time due to injuries?
You said he would be dinged up..
I said so will 99% of NFL RB's this year.
Unless dinged up means miss significant time.
What you think son?
I dont think Mendy will get a lot of carries this game. Expecting he will have a series or two to shake off the rust...unless of course he spins out of a tackle and rips off a long gainer. Next weeks starter should be wide open though.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
I expect Redman to get the majority of the carries despite the ankle injury. IMO, he's the only guy that we can rely on to get positive yardage consistently.
And agreed that calling people son is dickish.
BnB Mock 2015
1. Byron Jones, CB, Connecticut
2. Nate Orchard, DE/OLB, Utah
3. Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
4. Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss
5. Lorenzo Mauldin, DE/OLB, Louisville
6. Matt Jones, RB, Florida
6. Darren Waller, WR/TE, Georgia Tech
7. Adam Shead, G, Oklahoma
Another AS masterpiece.