Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Prediction Thread: Steelers @ Broncos Week One

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    can't believe we have guys actually saying we will lose this game.

can you better understand why some thought we would lose this game now?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    can you better understand why some thought we would lose this game now?
    No, I think any fan with a naysayer attitude who believes we are beat before we play should root for another team. My 2 cents.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

boy, do i know someone you can hangout with. i hope you like your booze though

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    boy, do i know someone you can hangout with. i hope you like your booze though
    That is just an ignorant thing to say.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

No, I think any fan with a naysayer attitude who believes we are beat before we play should root for another team. My 2 cents.
    I'm not a fan with a naysayer attitude, I just believed that the odds of us winning this particular game were stacked against us.

I try to be realistic, that's all and I am going to continue rooting for my favorite team the Pittsburgh Steelers just like I have since childhood even though I don't always think we will necessarily win every game and go 19-0 every year.

My 2 cents...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sorry, it wasn't supposed to make you upset or an insult at all towards you. it was supposed to be for hawaiin. we know someone that pees black n gold but it's due to probably all the booze he dumps down his pie hole. again, no directed towards you.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I'm not a fan with a naysayer attitude, I just believed that the odds of us winning this particular game were stacked against us.

I try to be realistic, that's all and I am going to continue rooting for my favorite team the Pittsburgh Steelers just like I have since childhood even though I don't always think we will necessarily win every game and go 19-0 every year.

My 2 cents...
    I had a bad feeling about the game...mile high...manning...first game...etc. But, I always want to think the best...certainly dont wanna concede defeat before the game...that's the only thing I meant by what I stated.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    sorry, it wasn't supposed to make you upset or an insult at all towards you. it was supposed to be for hawaiin. we know someone that pees black n gold but it's due to probably all the booze he dumps down his pie hole. again, no directed towards you.
    I appreciate the clarification fezzi.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

the Broncos came into last night's game with a 38-13-1 record in home openers, the NFL’s best such record. they had won 24 of their previous 28 home openers, combined with the injuries the Steelers had signs pointed towards a very difficult game for us.

please forgive my heresy of trying to correctly predict the winning team in a prediction thread.

guess I should go and find another team to root for now, what could I have been thinking?

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So, in order to be a fan, you have to check your brain at the door and just not think? I think the fans who try to sell that we are going to win every single game are the fallible ones. Is there anything to be proud about when dealing in ignorance?