Thread: NFL GamePass

Legend

User Info Menu

NFL GamePass

Hey Guys- help request..

Thinking of getting NFL GamePass, but because of the time difference issue- Chadman has 1 question he can't seem to get answered:

If Chadman misses the live game (Only thinking of getting the Steelers package) can he watch it later that day, or later in the week? Or does it only cover live coverage. Not too keen on buying it if it means Chadman has to wake up at 3am to use it, you know? But if he can watch the full replay later that day...then it starts to look good.

Anyone else get Gamepass?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have zero idea Chadman, but if it's anything like the preseason package, then the answer is yes, you can watch the games at any time. Just out of curiosity, couldn't you just DVR it (assuming you have that capability)?

Legend

User Info Menu

Ha.A real fan would get up at 3

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I live in Germany and have NFL GamePass.

To answer your question, yes you can.

You can watch the game live and anytime you want after that.

I would recommend getting the full package. It is a little more, but you get every game.

NFL GamePass is what the NFL offers to people living overseas, NFL Replay and of course NFL Sunday Ticket is for people that live in the US.

NFL GamePass is actually alot better than NFL Sunday Ticket, because you get all games live and can rewatch them whenever you want.

In addition, you can also watch all games (preseason, regular season, playoffs, superbowl) this year and back to 2009. That's all steelers games for 4 years, all in HD.

There are also other features with NFL GamePass. You watch the full game without commercials and they also have a special shortened version of the games so you can watch it in a very short time.

You also get the NFL network streaming live.

If you are overseas you really can't beat it, it is a great package. I also watch games on AFN, but NFL gamepass is great when the Steelers are not on TV. Plus you can rewatch it later.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by JAS; 09-02-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Great info JAS. Welcome to the Planet!!

Pull up a seat and stay awhile. We have a lot of good knowledgeable posters here.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAS View Post
    I live in Germany and have NFL GamePass.

To answer your question, yes you can.

You can watch the game live and anytime you want after that.

I would recommend getting the full package. It is a little more, but you get every game.

NFL GamePass is what the NFL offers to people living overseas, NFL Replay and of course NFL Sunday Ticket is for people that live in the US.

NFL GamePass is actually alot better than NFL Sunday Ticket, because you get all games live and can rewatch them whenever you want.

In addition, you can also watch all games (preseason, regular season, playoffs, superbowl) this year and back to 2009. That's all steelers games for 4 years, all in HD.

There are also other features with NFL GamePass. You watch the full game without commercials and they also have a special shortened version of the games so you can watch it in a very short time.

You also get the NFL network streaming live.

If you are overseas you really can't beat it, it is a great package. I also watch games on AFN, but NFL gamepass is great when the Steelers are not on TV. Plus you can rewatch it later.

Hope this helps.
    Welcome to the Planet JAS

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks JAS- consider Chadman signed up then..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

No DVR? I thought all Direct TV came with DVR now

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones View Post
    No DVR? I thought all Direct TV came with DVR now
    NFL Sunday Ticket is only available domestically...