Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Wallace is in town

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,742

    Wallace is in town

    at least that is the rumor

  2. #2
    Rumor from the barber? Or a rumor from a reliable source?

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,427
    John Wallace

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    He told me that Shawn told him

    I am indeed a reliable source, but I get all my inside info from your blog. So the squid is a fibbin.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Rumor from the barber? Or a rumor from a reliable source?

    Mike Bires of the Beaver County Times tweeted: "Last week we speculated that Mike Wallace might end his holdout this week, maybe as early as today . I've been told he's already in town."

    i dont know if this guy is reliable or if he cuts hair............

  7. #7
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,646
    I predicted this date a while back (because they broke camp in Latrobe on Friday, had a game at Heinz on Sunday, then resumed regular practices at the team's south side HQ today). I'm too lazy to look up the old thread though.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,633
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I predicted this date a while back (because they broke camp in Latrobe on Friday, had a game at Heinz on Sunday, then resumed regular practices at the team's south side HQ today). I'm too lazy to look up the old thread though.
    I'm starting to think Ruthless is actually Colbert in disguise

  10. #10
    Benchwarmer Pops8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I'm starting to think Ruthless is actually Colbert in disguise
    nah. He just does Wallace's hair.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •