Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get ready to disagree with me.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Get ready to disagree with me.....

But I really think that we would be better to have Johnson and Batch back Ben up (not necessarily in that order) and to let Lefty go. Batch was on fire again, and Johnson has a lot of talent. He has a great touch on his passes and sees seams developing.

Lefty is a china doll, and has contributed very little in the last few years. No future there, and Batch is holding his age very well.

Discuss.....
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

I thought Lefty looked really good against the Bills and may very well be one of the best backup QBs in the NFL.

how do you cut a guy who had a 145.8 QB rating in the last game he played?

and I believe because Lefty's injury-prone you have to go with the proven Charlie Batch as your 3rd string QB and try to sneak Johnson onto the PS. if another team claims him it will be a shame though, JJ does look like he has a lot of potential...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I think JJ will make it to the PS easily

Legend

User Info Menu

You're wrong.

How'd Chadman do?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    You're wrong.

How'd Chadman do?
    If he predicted that you would disagree with him, doesn't that make him right?

Lefty is one of the best back-ups in the league.
    Johnson looks like he has some talent, but I see him on the PS.
    We keep batch as the #3, if we keep 3 quarterbacks. He showed us last night that he can still ball and that TD toss was maybe the best throw I've ever seen him make. If we need the roster spot, I say keep him around as the assistant QB coach and bring him back if Ben or Lefty gets hurt.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

and I believe because Lefty's injury-prone you have to go with the proven Charlie Batch as your 3rd string QB and try to sneak Johnson onto the PS. if another team claims him it will be a shame though, JJ does look like he has a lot of potential...
    WHy keep Batch? No one will sign him (in all likelihood). He'll be in town when we need him.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    You're wrong.

How'd Chadman do?
    Thanks, Chadman!!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You guys forget that when we cut batch we don't actually lose him. He sits in Pittsburgh and waits for a call from us

Legend

User Info Menu

If the Steelers keep 3 QBs, I think it will be Ben, Leftwich and Batch, in that order. If they keep only 2, then I think Johnson gets a spot on the practice squad.

I think the Steelers will find a way to keep the 3 veterans.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones View Post
    You guys forget that when we cut batch we don't actually lose him. He sits in Pittsburgh and waits for a call from us
    my thoughts exactly...or hire him as a special assistant
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.